GS1 Standards have been developed hand in hand with millions of people around the world. As a result, several specialized manuals and technical materials written in English have been developed in order to guide the implementation process. With the aim of providing support to our users, GS1 Colombia translates and submits the basic guides to the companies as soon as they become members or subscribe to the system. In addition, we offer free and complete information about the GS1 standards through our website and virtual courses.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, GS1 Colombia offers support services, by which any member of your company may obtain assistance to clarify doubts about the marking and identification of your products and the proposal for your data capture projects.
Your company will be serviced by Colombia’s leading experts in the Standard GS1 system.
You can make use of this service through any of the following three options:
- By phone, dialing 4254717 and choosing option 3 on the menu
- In writing, through the following link Support LOGYCA / SYNC. Enter the site and go to support cases, and enter in the form’s department field the option of ‘specialized query’.
- Via chat, with a user id created for this purpose.
If your company is a member of GS1 Colombia, you are entitled to 120 minutes of annual support, included in the payment of the capital contribution.
Companies that acquire the code under the one-by-one modality are entitled to this time allowance during the first year of their subscription to the GS1 system.
If your company deems necessary to have more hours of support, you may acquire them, according to the amount of time you consider you’ll use during the year.
In the case of a telephone query, your concerns will be answered immediately. If the consultant in question detects the need to go deeper into the issue raised, you will be asked to allow for a period of time before being called back, after collecting all the information needed, in order to respond to your concerns.
Replies to written queries will be sent to your e-mail, within 12 hours upon receipt, counted in working days, from Monday to Friday, between 7:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
For further information, we invite you to call 4270999,extension 328 or write an email to mail email@example.com
- Prompt response to any query related with GS1 standards, saving you time in consulting documentation, as well as clarifying and reinforcing concepts.
- The possibility for any member of the company to submit a query.
- Responses by expert consultants in GS1 standards, in Spanish.
- Increased speed in the implementation of standards within the business.